Minor changes have been seen as relevant to facilitate reverence and movement
around the altar.
• There will now be a bowl of water and a towel on a table by the baptismal font for
washing of hands
• Holy Communion bowls are to be placed on the altar and not on the credence table
• Chalices with the precious blood are to be left on the credence table, just as we do
• Purifiers are to be left over the chalice or on the credence table. Please do not insert
them into the chalice especially if there is the Precious Blood of Christ left over.
• The Acolyte will distribute Holy Communion around the church to those who cannot
come up to receive Holy Communion and will then distribute communion at the position
near the first pew of the centre aisle. So please leave this position on the
right of the centre aisle vacant, unless instructed by the Acolyte to stand there